Connecting HoloLens to WiFi [EN]
Dokumentation auf Deutsch
Connecting for the first time
The first time you use your HoloLens, you'll be guided through connecting to a Wi-Fi network. If you have trouble connecting to Wi-Fi during setup, make sure your network is either open, password protected, or a captive portal network and doesn't require using certificates to connect. After setup, you can connect to other types of Wi-Fi networks.
Connecting after setup
- Use the bloom gesture to go to Start, then select Settings .
- Use your gaze to position the Settings app, then air tap to place it, or say "Place."
- Select Network & Internet > Wi-Fi. If you don't see your network, scroll down the list.
- Select a network > Connect.
- Type the network password if asked for one, then select Next.